Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Sweet Pea Christmas!

Christmas is not too far away now, so here is a Christmas card I have made. The gorgeous stamp is "Holly Fairy" from Sweet Pea Stamps and she is designed by Ching Chou Kuik. She is coloured in with copic markers (as always!) and copic spicas. I have embossed my Christmas sentiment with metallic silver embossing power and used silver metallic brads on the flower and on my stamped image. Sweet Pea Stamps has a new blog called 'In a Sweet Pea Dream' and the theme this fortnight is "all about Christmas" so I am entering this card into that challenge. I am also entering this into the fabulous 'Christmas Stampin' All Year Long' blog where the theme this week is 'something metallic'.

2 comments:

  1. She is impeccable!!! Your coloring and DP match perfectly! I love the tag and your flower is a great touch to finish her off!! Bravo!!!

    Thank you for joining us this challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

    KymKreates
    DT Sweet Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with the metallic challenge! Your card is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete