Monday, January 23, 2012

Beary Bright!

We are now onto challenge #16 at Hooked On Craft Challenges and our theme is "something bright". Now I love bright colours and bling so this was a nice and easy one for me! I have used one of the gorgeous little bears from Hooked On Craft called 'honey bear with flower' and I have coloured him with copics and added a little glitter to his flower. My cute bright flowers are also from Hooked On Craft as is my sentiment on my tag. My swirl is a Magnolia doohickey and I embossed my pink co-ordinations paper with my cuttlebug then added some bling (of course!).


Please join us for our latest challenge at Hooked On Craft Challenges! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's bright creations!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly , this is really bright and beautiful!!! I love the little bear , he is so cute.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card with warm colors, i love how the swirls spring out of the card

    ReplyDelete