Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What Little Boys Are Made Of!

Hello everyone! Today we have a new challenge over at Bizzy Becs Challenges! The challenge this month is an inspirational (and fun!) photo inspiration of a bowl of colourful skittles:


For my card I used one of the sweet images from S.W.A.L.K called 'slugs and snails'. How cute is this little boy? (however I hate slugs and snails!!). I coloured him with copics and added some glossy accents.


Join us at Bizzy Becs Challenges for our skittles challenge!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
House Of Gilli. Vibrant colours/summer challenge
- Shopping Our Stash. Challenege #54; Fathers Day or masculine

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, love the bright fun colours & how you accented the image with glossy accents! Thanks for playing along in our masculine challenge over at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glossy accents on this card to enhance that image! Thanks for playing along with the SOS masculine challenge!

    ReplyDelete