Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blooming Wonderful!

Hello everyone! Time for another challenge at Bizzy Bec's Challenges and our theme this month is "flower power". I adore flowers so I had fun making my creation for this one. For my card I have used one of the very sweet images from S.W.A.L.K called "blooming wonderful" and coloured her with copics and spicas. My gorgoeus purple butterfly is a die from Marianne Designs.

Please join us at Bizzy Bec's Challenges for our "flower power" challenge! Can't wait to see all your flower creations!

 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly, I like the sweet image, the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kelly.fab sweet image and i love your bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly what a fabulous card , a great design ,fab image and the colour is super so cheerful , love the butterfly well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and charming, Kelly! Love the butterfly accent and the bright color palette!

    Thanks so much for the recent comments on my blog. Your kindness made my day!

    ReplyDelete