Monday, October 1, 2012

Angeline Ballerine!

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge at The Craft Garden! It is now time for our next challenge and our theme this month is to use four of the following; buttons, banner, flowers, pink, ribbon, tag, sparkle. This was a fun challenge for me! For my card I used one of the gorgeous new stamps designed by Ann Cresci for Stampavie called 'Angeline Ballerine' (I love these new images from Ann Cresci; they are so gorgeous!). I have coloured her with copics and spicas, and I added some glossy accents. My butterfly border at the top of my card is a Tim Holtz die and my tag and swirl are from Magnolia.

Please join us at The Craft Garden for our October challenge!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Stampavie and More. Challenge #177; sparkling
A Gem of a Challenge. Challenge #56; for the girls 
- PaperPlay Challenges. Flowers and lace
- Divas by Design. Challenge #54; fairies and fantasy
- Flutter By Wednesday's. Anything goes (must use a butterfly or fairy)

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kelly.stunning pretty details and colours and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and sparkle Kelly, love the butterflies..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterfly border caught my eye, it's just so pretty sitting on top of your card! Lot's of sparkle and shine in this wonderful card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness I love all the sparkle thanks so much for sharing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and girly card...thanks for joining in the fun at AGOAC and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card I love the sparkly butterfly and that dramatic black lace

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete