Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fun In The Sun!

We are now onto our January challenge at Bizzy Becs and our theme this month is 'fun in the sun'! Here in Australia it is currently hot, hot, hot, so this is a fun and relevant challenge! For my card I have used one of the gorgeous images from Saturated Canary called 'windy day' and I have coloured her with copics. My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and my corner flourish is one of the new Spellbinder d-lites dies called 'fantastic flourish 2'. I love these new Spellbinders! My brads are also from Bizzy Becs and my flowers are from Hooked On Craft.


3 comments:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous Kelly. Fantastic layout and colours... This is such a gorgeous image to use - one of my favourites... Fab summer card, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kelly, I like the image the colours and the lace.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card kelly.i love your hot summer colours and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete